MOURI Tech’s Security Operations Centre (SOC) and Network Operations Centre (NOC) work hand in hand to safeguard your technology infrastructure. Our NOC team is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the overall network infrastructure, with the primary goal of ensuring uninterrupted network operations.
Our SOC focuses on incidents and alerts that affect the security of information assets and responds to cybersecurity incidents by using cutting-edge tools, processes, and procedures. MOURI Tech’s proactive NOC with SOC services ensure that your technology infrastructure is robust and dependable.
Level 1 Alert Monitor
Level 3 SME/Threat Hunter
Level 2 Incident Responder
NOC/SOC Engineer Network/Security Expert
MOURI Tech Value addition
Flexible support model: Support Models – Onsite/Offsite/Hybrid
Define your requirements and pick your team from our dedicated experts to meet your growing needs.
MOURI Tech starts the NSOC engagement with complete network pen testing of customer’s infrastructure. We follow the best practices to implement network monitoring and security event analysis using SIEM tools.
- Focus your attention and resources on your core business competencies by offloading your IT Infrastructure monitoring tasks to us.
- Will work to either complement your team or act as a service resource on your behalf.
- We keep your devices running and remediate any system issues with our team.
- This service builds upon our 24×7 MOURI MaaS Service and will allow you to rest easy on your late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Define your own requirements and pick your own team from our dedicated experts to meet your growing needs.
- Focus on your customer and strategic activities by offloading your projects to our team of experts or allow us to collaborate with your team to support projects that your team is delivering.